Thursday, February 18, 2010

Laziness Gone For Lent! WTF is Lent?


What fucking happened to me? I got all wifey-ed up. I’m in a relationship with a very nice, great guy who doesn’t get my sick sense of humor. Nor does he really appreciate me sharing my thoughts about our life together.

So after 5 months of suffering in a job that wasn’t quite for me I have made some changes. Got a new job that is way better. However I managed to gain about 25lbs in 5 months. In my quest to figure out what I want to be when I grow up I used bacon to patch the holes in my soul that my job at the time created.

So now I’ve committed to 50 days of no laziness. What does this mean?

Sticking to my weight watchers regimen

Hitting the gym everyday

Today was Day 1:

7:15am: Alarm sounds. . . . . . Bullshit! Ok. 7:15 isn’t really that early however I can get up at 8:15 and be at work before 9:30. You see the struggle?

7:30 am: I get out of bed and head down to the gym

7:45 to 8:15 am: Cardio while holding 10lb weights

8:30am: Having a very difficult time blow-drying my hair because my arms are so tired

9am: Walking to catch the bus . . . . . is that bacon I smell.

7:30am: Plopped down on the couch with a huge mixing bowl of arugula with olive oil and vinegar. I’m kind of obsessed.

9:00pm: Polished off a bottle of Indaba. Tracking my points on WW online.

9:30pm: Tipsy stroll on the treadmill

No comments:

Post a Comment