Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day 49 and 50: Back at my fighting weight . . .or not

Um, so I had my Petron Margaritini at 12:01 am and it made my stomach hurt. I also got a little tipsy off of one drink. It's 9 hours later and my stomach still hurts.

I'm so fucking lame I hate myself.

I knew the universe would not let me get by unscathed. My make-or-break "date" with the Gemini has led to the a break. Guess I gotta move on. My sobriety was a high with a huge disconnect from reality. I know how things go down and optimism won't change that. But on to the next one.

Thanks for tuning in to my angst ridden sobriety. Now that balance has been restored and lambs are no longer being sacrificed to the alcohol gods I will need to get on with life. Should I reinstated my quest to be a raging alcoholic or shall I abstain for the eating of cheese for 50 days as one friend suggested.

I'm going to leave the experiments to Morgan Spurlock.

I honestly would slit my wrists if I couldn't eat cheese for 50 days. 

Oh, P.S. Jesus: Fuck You, I'm better than you.    



2 comments:

  1. I would kill to read about the cheese experiment, but not if you think you won't live through it.

    And you look HOT in that pic. The Gemini doesn't know what he's missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V.A. Congrats on making it sooo long, I totally thought you would quit.

    P.S. you do look totally hot in that pic, never wanted to try the girl on girl thing, but if I did you could get it lookin that boobylicious!

    Allison

    ReplyDelete