Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 18

9:15am: I get a call from my brother. He wants me to order something for him online. When I ask what it is, he tells me he wants the Rosetta Stone for Spanish. Now a little background here; my brother has been trying to learn Spanish so that he can date Dominican girls. He loves Dominican girls but they won't date a guy who can't speak Spanish. My brother went as far as to watch Dora The Explorer with his daughter to bone up on his Spanish. So needless to say I make fun of him.


11am: I look Rosetta Stone up on the internet. The full set costs $550. I call my brother and ask if this is really worth it just to get some ass. I told him he could buy five nights with a Dominican hooker for that much.

6pm: We have a soccer organizational meeting at Aspen. I successfully do not drink any alcohol but knock back 3 diet cokes.

8pm: I download the new Slipknot. It reminded me of the time I broke Matt Chaney's collarbone moshing to Megadeath's Symphony of Destruction. My sixteen-year-old self would totally kick my twenty-seven year old self.

Penn State Memory - Tequila Night
While I was at Aspen with the soccer team a few of us got to talking about Penn State. PSU forever!!! Tequila Night came to mind.

Tequila night was an accident really. My roommates and I were having a little pre-game party before going out. We happened to buy some different types of tequila. Then Aimee, aka; Arut and Butterslut, also brought some Cabo Wabo and Tequila Rose. So we had about 20 shots of tequila in 45mins. The drunkness hadn't hit me yet so we headed to a party. We get to the party and I decide that the only way to wash down 20 shots of tequila was to do a keg stand. The first keg stand went so well I did a second one. Later on that night I was in a corner making out with some guy. I abruptly stop making out with him and walk home. I'm not sure what happened after that but he said something to piss me off. So to spite him I started to take my clothes off and throw them behind me. He kindly picked up each article as I discarded. I walked down the streets of state college half dressed slurring some feminist rhetoric. By the time I got to my apartment I was wearing nothing but my scarf which coincidentally was laying right over my breasts.

Sobriety is miserable.


No comments:

Post a Comment