Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 31


I woke up today with some bad PMS. I'm a little frustrated because I usually don't get my period until Thursday or Friday so at this point its two days early . . . and that is some bullshit. I realize that this is probably happening because usually, when I am drinking, I don't take my birth control correctly leading to overlap in hormone packs. Thus shorter periods. Insight: I need to start drinking again. 

So my company has had sort of a march madness pitch season and I have been working long hours with one of the partners that is from the UK. She is has a classy British accent. I often pick up accents very quickly.  But lately I find that after spending so much time with her that the voice in my head has developed a British accent which coincidentally lead to less cursing.  Saying "fuck" in my head with a British accent just didn't seem proper. Of course, this all clearly doesn't seem normal. Insight: I'm overworked to the point of delirium and really need a drink to pull myself out of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment