Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 37: When I was drunk . . . .

A list of things I used to do when I was drunk:

1. Drunk dial - I know, everyone does this
2. Make out with random strangers - I'd do this sober if the mood struck me
3. Watch this video - funniest shit ever

4. Run through the streets of State College without a shirt on or sometimes in nothing but a scarf
5. Eat an entire pizza by myself
6. Hang out with homeless people and buy them burgers from McDonalds
7. Do rails off the ass of a stripper . . . not really, it was off of my student government binder with Barnes
8. Do shots of tequila off of Kellen's stomach
9. Go to work drunk
10. Drink pitchers of Long Island Iced Tea
11. Drink wine from a box
12. Polish off a bottle of Boone's Farm over lunch then go to class . . . or skip class and go the bar
13. Drink Night Train with Capps
14. Fall on the dance floor
15. Sing Leaving on a Jet Plane
16. Give love humps - this stopped after some guy named Bob exposed himself in Kate and Geanny's dorm room
17. Keg stands
18. Do "waterfalls" with a bottle of Jack - no mixer- God, I was way cooler then!

4 comments:

  1. that is one of the goodgoddamned funniest things that i have ever seen/heard in my life. why does she start barking like a drunken seal? i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I think they are barks of pain. The best part are the anchors back at the station. It's a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3.) that is hysterical - how i have i never seen that video before??

    10.) pitchers of long islands - what bar was that - state college, right? i'm having memories, but they're kinda, uh, hazy . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks very painful. I don't find it funny.

    ReplyDelete