Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Day 32

Today was the last day of pitching . . . for a little bit anyway.  I will take the next two days off to get my life back in order. 

So Friday I am going to "gay night" at g-bar. "Gay night" is a frequent outing where my co-workers go to our favorite gay bar and drink frozen Apple Martini's. Of course I will not be partaking in the drinking the martini's. My boss is urging me to go so that I can hit on the hot straight bartender. Is it weird that I am going to a gay bar to hit on straight guy? If you know me, this is very apropos.

I miss alcohol. I think the lack of alcohol is making me soft.

Also, I seriously need to have sex. My roommate offered up his underage friend Santos.  Santos is not his real name but I never bothered to commit his actual name to memory after our initial interlude. 

On a separate note: it's nice to see some of my friends coming around. For the first few weeks I felt like a leper. Only my pregnant friends wanted to talk to me.  All the drinkers . . . . crickets






No comments:

Post a Comment