Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 33: I'm so fucking LAME!!

Sobriety is ruining my life.

My blog posts are getting boring. I'm getting boring.

Ugghhh
. I so need to drink.

I had the day off from work. Now, if I was drinking I would have gone out last night, got tanked and woke up this morning around 11am. Last night I stayed up watching LMN till 3am. I woke up at 9am and started doing laundry and then

went and ran errands. I came home and watched a Gay-cia flick (Here On Earth - terrible Gay-cia) ate a salad then went back out to finish my errands.
I spent my evening watching ABC's Thursday night line up. (Aside - Owen Hunt on Grey's is fucking hot! and In the Motherhood is prit-tey funny)
So back to the many reason as to why I am lame. I bring nothing to the table sober. I'm not funny or sarcastic. I'm terribly nice which as most of you know isn't really my thing. Sobriety makes me a little calm and let's be real . . .I'm not particularly calm.

Fuck my life!!!!!!!!!! I have 17 days. All I want is a crisp glass of Chardonnay.
So tomorrow I am taking Ying out for her birthday. Maybe I can be social and pick up a guy . . . . . I seriously need to put my whore master hat to work.

Happy Birthday Ying!!!

So I Google searched images "chugging a bottle" . Displayed here are all of the images that came up in the search. WE SALUTE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment